- I will act as a resource to solve problems.
- I will take responsibility for a clean and safe environment.
- I will always maintain professionalism by not tolerating violence, alcohol, weapons or illegal substances in the workplace.
- I will ensure the confidentiality of every patient.
- I will make patients needs a priority and assist those who serve patients.
- I will adhere to the Advocate Sherman Hospital dress code.
- I will recognize that patients are not an interruption of my work, but the reason I am here.
- I will know and adhere to my department and system policies, goal, and initiatives.
- I will use proper elevator etiquette by acknowledging all people in the elevator.
- I will keep waiting patients informed by rounding and using AIDET.
- I will use the service recovery principle ACT for all customers.
I have read and understand the Standards of Behavior (above) and I agree to comply with and practice the standards outlined within upon hire.