Recognize a Advocate Sherman Hospital Associate
If you've received excellent care or service, nominate a Advocate Sherman Hospital associate, volunteer, physician or team for a Spotlight/Building Excellence Together Award. These special awards recognize Advocate Sherman Hospital associates who go above and beyond the call of duty to provide outstanding healthcare - every life, every moment, every day! Award recipients are recognized each month at Advocate Sherman Hospital's Spotlight Ceremonies.
Fill out a nomination through the link below. Once complete, the nomination will be sent directly to Human Resources. The Advocate Sherman Hospital Engagement Team meets twice a month to review nominations and determine award level.
Five Levels of Recognition and Criteria
- Spirit: Excellence in job performance/customer service
- Champion: Significant contribution to the Advocate Sherman Hospital mission/creation of new process, program, etc.
- Hero: Life-saving or extreme measures taken outside of normal scope
- Physician Spotlight: Award for physician meeting any of the above criteria
- Building Excellence Together: Team worked together to make a significant contribution to the Advocate Sherman Hospital mission