Social Media Policy
Here at Sherman Health, we welcome and encourage your comments on our blog articles as well as our Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube profiles. That said, all comments are reviewed once written. In order to ensure quality discussions on those pages, we ask that you always remain courteous and respectful. Also, for your privacy, please keep in mind that your comments, once published, are available for public viewing on our pages. Consider how much personal information you’re sharing before you publish your thoughts.
All comments and content, once posted to our pages, becomes the property of Sherman Health and can be reproduced, distributed, published, modified, and displayed. We also reserve the right to create derivative works in any form and on any media.
Terms & Conditions:
Before submitting comments or content, you agree to not post any of the following:
- Threatening, illegal, obscene or hostile material.
- An individual’s contact information, be it yours or someone else’s.
- Duplicate comments, spam, chain letters or product promotions.
- Impersonations of other people.
- Inappropriate, sexually explicit or inflammatory material.
- Patient information, be it your own or someone else’s (this violates HIPAA regulations)
- Derogatory comments that reference an individual or individuals by name
Sherman Health reserves the right to do any or all of the following:
- Delete comments and content that violates any of the above terms and conditions.
- Forever ban commenters who repeatedly violate the above terms and conditions.
- Edit or delete comments and content whether or not they violate the above terms and conditions.
Lastly, you agree to indemnify Sherman Health against any losses, damages, liabilities, costs, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees and costs) arising out of any claim by any third party relating to any material you’ve posted.